Sunday, January 24, 2010

Post Surgery Without Medication

So some of you may know this, I had an allergic reaction to something that landed me in the ER/Urgent care twice last week. I looked like this guy:



So needless to say, I don't wanna do that again... period. Especially since we don't know exactly what it was. It could have been Aleve, could have been a new cereal, it could have been Sunny D. I know I am allergic to Vioxx, so the doctors have said all Non- steroidal anti-inflammatories are a no-go for me. My thing is... what if I have another allergy we don't know about yet? Can you imagine hives and my leg like this. Uh NO! So, I have essentially sworn off my pain medicine prescribed for this surgery. Yeah! I am completely able to feel it all! Kinda sucks! But on the bright side, if you need some pain meds, I GOT YOU! $5 bucks a pill, come holla. (DEA, I am just kidding. I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment