Thursday, January 21, 2010

11 hours till surgery, which means 2.5 more hours to eat!

So, I have a lot of work to get done today before the "man in white" fixes my Achilles. Wait, this perfect timing to let you see how Stewie feels about the man in white.





Anyway, who the F came up with these damn rules on not eating 8 hours before surgery. Bull!! Complete and utter. So now, I am gonna glutton myself for the next hour or so, just to piss off the man! BTW, I have found, for short bursts of movement, hopping around on one foot is much, much better that using crutches. Scares the crap out of the cats, but it is much more efficient. And since my number one short burst is for food, it helps burn the calories I am about to consume. Just a thought.

Back to the man in white. I hope he is good at what he does. Can you imagine a jacked up Achilles for life. I am going to ask so many questions tomorrow, he will want to sedate me just so I STFU! Getting nervous at 1am+ 2 hours left to eat= Bad for the physique.

No comments:

Post a Comment