Who knew anesthesia will cause an educated man, to go directly back to the hood? Wait before we go any further lets look at how I was prior to surgery!
So anyway, pre-surgery, I am sitting on the gurney, cool breezes are going up my gown. I am nervous as I can be, but then, as if she knew exactly what to do; the nurse injects that happy juice in my IV! We wait for a reaction... nothing! Then all of a sudden I felt like I was at the Kings of Comedy and no one was speaking. An earthquake could have started and I would have laughed hysterically. Ladies and Gents, I am officially f-ed up! This is better than Patron by leaps and bounds. I must have passed out because I don't remember anything else.
Fast forward, two hours later. I cannot confirm or deny these reports because mentally I am on the East Coast, and lucid thoughts are in the Pacific Ocean but.... supposedly I had an absolute affinity with the f-bomb. I am talking about that time where every sentence contained an F-bomb and you cant stop. When the TV version of Tourettes has you by the tongue. Yep that was me. I mean statements like "Man I am f-ed up" or "my f-ing leg is f-ing burning" or "the f-ing floor is moving" etc. were flowing like lava. Richard Prior and Bernie Mac came together in one, AT THE HOSPITAL. Who knew Anesthesia would bring it out? Speaking of which:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment