I never understood a child's journey toward walking before. I mean, I am not able to remember my infancy, so I am not able to comprehend what was going through my head when I was teaching myself to walk as a toddler. UNTIL NOW! I have the god forsaken task of teaching myself how to walk in my boot for the next couple weeks. Holy Crap... Its scary!
Notice those small, sorta sideways steps. Yep, I am doing that too. That's the brain telling my injured leg that it isn't strong enough to handle all the weight of my body, so quick, sideways steps that get the other foot to the ground pretty fast helps. Notice how fast that other leg gets to the ground. Notice the fall, I have just taken my first "learning to walk" fall. I subsequently crawled to my destination as well. The only difference between my current journey and that of the baby in the video is that his falls don't hurt, my falls suck!
I am an infant again. Thank You for your continued support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment